Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Michael Card - "Now that I've held Him in my arms"

Along with the Little Drummer Boy, this is a favorite Christmas song. I love the story of Simeon found in Luke 2:21-35. It is a trait of our Soveriegn God to establish confirmation of the TRUTH to His servants who are doing His will. Simeon stands as a witness bridging the Old Testament and the New Testament. Then there is Anna in verses 36-38 following Simeon in her testimony. God is good in establishing His word in Mary and Joseph's heart, and in establishing Truth for us who believe His testimony.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some reason my computer would not let me open the link...I don't think I've ever heard that song...looks like a great one....

(-:

Brook

Warren Baldwin said...

It wouldn't work for me, either. Said it was disabled.

Edie said...

I loved it! I have never heard that before.

Killara girl said...

I don't know the song either. I had a children's cassette of his when my big ones were little...it used to make me cry nearly every time I played it. The kids would be jumping around all happy. I will add it to my utube favs so I can watch it at the library. Thanks.

Kathy Schwanke said...

Usually if you double click on the video, a new window will open and you will link directly into utube! I am not sure why it isn't working for some. But go to utube and search for it, you will enjoy it!
*smiles*
Kathy

Edie said...

Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Rich Blessings for 2010!

ShareThis