Friday, March 12, 2010

ToTaLlY rAnDoM

I would like to introduce you to Ralph the goat and my nephew John who was in Kayla's wedding.
I don't think I will ever tire of enjoying the fruits of our labor from that glorious day!
(Especially now that I am expecting a grandchild!!!!~surprise!)
Tammy, our photographer, brought over Kayla's coffee table book yesterday.
As we were looking through it, tears welled up.
Gratitude filled my heart~ her capturing so many moments of the day we worked so hard for.
A dream realized and witnessed~came true.
The hours of prayer~answered.
The photos in the book, maybe not what I would have chosen, but they are Kayla.
Like her hair~do. I was doing the french twist thinking that is what she wanted.
When she found out, she "took over" and 10 minutes before photos,
she wet it down, started pinning and spraying...
I know her. I thought, "this is Kayla"!
I like smooth and orderly.
She likes fun and free!
The memories.
Of the hours of preparation.
Of talking to the Lord. Pleading for a sunny day.
Which He gave. !


Blessings.
Sweet memories.
Precious Moments.
Thanks for visiting and reminiscing with me.

8 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Well they wasted no time!!! Congratulations Grandma!!! The pictures are beautiful! I wish I could come over and see the book!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Love reminiscing with you. Beautiful pics. Love them all. What a precious memory. Hugs!

Rachel Beran said...

LOVE the pictures!! Gorgeous!

B His Girl said...

I love random. How fun to look at something so wonderful as wedding pictures. I got married outside too. Love a garden wedding! B

Edie said...

The picture in your header makes me smile. Now I'm going to go read your post. :)

Edie said...

Aw how beautiful! I didn't even realize your post was about the wedding until after I left that last comment. I didn't want to forget to tell you.

Congratulations on the Grand Baby! They really are such a blessing! Is this your first?

Joyful said...

I love your "random" my friend. So real. Treasured remembrances.

Trust all is well,
Love,
Joy

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

So nice.

So, SO nice ...

Thank you for sharing this beauty.

ShareThis