Friday, May 21, 2010

Blessings!

I love the word "blessings"!
Ethan is about 2.5 years old in the photo. Now he is 18, and about to graduate. I've been busy! (story of my life this year~wedding, and now graduation!)

Looking over photos, finding what I want to scan into the computer for my digital scrapbook, I am overwhelmed with God's goodness to us.

It took three full days to accomplish 51 pages & eighteen years of  "The life of Ethan"!. Kayla helped me get started the first day. I treasure the time with her sharing the memories of the "extreme life" that we have been given as a family. Truly we are rich! Not in money, but in JOY!

I pushed "order" on Monday, and Shutterfly already sent me a "shipped" notification on Wednesday...I can't wait to see the final product of three very busy, intense days, and 18 very rich years of blessings!

May your life be filled with God's rich blessings too!  Faith/ Family / Friends!

3 comments:

Joyful said...

Happy celebrating my friend. My Chris has his prom tonight, so my footsteps are following in your current journey. So many treasured memories...and many more that are to come I'm sure.

Rejoicing in all of God's goodness,
Joy

Linda said...

Hi,
Just found your blog and have enjoyed my visit here.
It is always so good to meet new blogging friends and I will look forward to following you here and getting to know you. Inspirational blog and so uplifting!
Blessings.

Sista In Arms Lxx said...

what a wonderful mum you are :) Lxx

ShareThis