Monday, August 24, 2009

WEDDING COMING SOON!!

I am still here, just really really busy! The wedding is only 11 days away now, so I have alot of details I am working on...the decorating has to wait for the tent, but I am trying to have everything ready to go. Kayla and Andrew just finished their last session of premarital counseling with Pastor Eric and Amy. Programs are being printed, music readied, rehersal reminder postcards were mailed today, I continue to weed and water. Today was absolutely beautiful, so I worked outside all afternoon. I changed one of my garden paths to pea rock because it kept producing thistles. I also planted some new flowers down by our milkhouse. I have been meaning to do it all summer, so I can cross another thing off of the list!!

Our caterer visited the farm on Sunday afternoon and we got all the details worked out with the food. Wow! Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

Please pray with us for the weather to be beautiful and for all to go smoothly. We are up to 275 guests...That is a BIG party! What was I thinking? LOL!!

3 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Have fun, have fun, have fun! I'll be praying for sunshine and Sonshine!

Tracy said...

You are a crazy lady, indeed! Wow! Definitely coming down to the wire now, but you sound like you have things well under control! I wish I could see that wedding. No doubt it will be gorgeous! Praying for a beautiful day and yes, that all goes smoothly. Thanks for letting us be a part of it all.

Blessings!
Tracy

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Oh friend...I got goosebumps while reading your post! I'll be praying for sure...that EVERYTHING...goes well.

I cannot wait to see pictures, and read more details when time allows!!

What a SPECIAL day....

Blessings.

ShareThis