What a humbling thing to see my blog listed on a Sisterhood Award...Lisa @ Extravagant Grace is one of the first blogs I landed on when I first started blogging in autumn '07. We have only recently been getting to know one another.
Don't you wish you had more time to get to know bloggers? I think we feel an instant kinship because of the common faith and love that we share, but with life in the "immediate" world being so busy, it is hard to get to know people on a deeper level.
Since getting an award means passing it on to 10 other "sisters", I will pick the ones I have connected with on a more personal level...Of course those listed on my sidebar could be "the list".....
- Tiffany @ Tea with Tiffany Tiffany shines through her transparency and sweet spirit. She is very creative in her writing, photography and speaking. She is full of thanksgiving for her Savior and it overflows on her blog.
- Heather @ Mommy Monk Heather and I got to have lunch together last year, she lives about an hour away. She is a very talented writer and I had the privilege of "testing" a Bible Study she wrote.
- Angie @ Knightly News Angie just oozes "suthun love", and has been a blessing in so many ways, but the highlight was @ She Speaks, when I told the Lord, "I'd really like to meet Angie." & as soon as the prayer left my heart, I turned around to look for her, and there she was, so I ran up and introduced myself, and we got to have a Jesus~hug.
- Tracy @ My Cup Runneth Over Tracy called me to order from my shop blog for a bloggy give~away. We ended up chatting for about a half hour I think. We have alot in common including an upcoming wedding for our oldest...
- Joy @ Ponderings Joy. I met Joy long before we ever started getting to know one another because she is all over blogland with heart~felt encouragement in the comments. She has the most tender heart toward the Lord and her sisters in blog world. She is in a valley right now, and I trust God to be true to His promise that "he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed".
- Edie @ Rich Gifts Edie too, is a bundle of encouragement highlighted by her artistic expression of her love for God and His word. If you need any bloggy graphics, check hers out! She is a shining light.
- Robin @ Robinz Nest Robin was my "roomie" at She Speaks last June. We connected through the S.S. blog. Robin is a sweet and gentle woman of faith who is a gifted writer and does some amazing knitting and sewing for her grandchildren. Check it out~unbelievable!
- Kim @ Scattered Stones I met Kim because I read in her profile that she was from an extra large family like mine. We chatted a bit about large family dynamics. She loves Jesus and her zeal is evident in her blog posts.
- Shonda @ Shonda's journal I was thrilled when I encountered Shonda's blog because she had the same verse in her header as I do. She is most definitely an encourager and when I needed a prayer warrior one day & commented on her blog, she sent me a prayer via email that was anointed and part of God's plan to encourage me that day.
- Angela @ Redeemed Angela has a "fire in her spirit" to reach the lost with the gospel. God has given her a boldness that I think is rare for a young woman, and I love reading about her experiences and how the Lord uses her in her waitressing job. She is very candid and truly loves our Jesus.
- Melanie @ Bella~Mella Melanie is a light~hearted, fun woman with a passionate spirit for the Lord and His call. You can tell that she really enjoys life. She has answered a few questions about speaking for me.
Oops, I guess I went over 10...sorry ;-D
Thanks dear bloggy sisters for you love for Jesus and opening your hearts and lives to me. I love you. And thanks again Lisa for my award. You are very gifted and inspirational in your writing and speaking. I am looking forward to our phone call!