Wednesday, July 16, 2008

He takes my breath away...

I found a sweet new blog today. Angela @ http://christianwaitress.blogspot.com/ And while Iwas there I found this sermon: (sorry I don't know how to do the html coding thing so it's here)
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/Leading_the_Way/archives.asp?bcd=6/19/2008 What an amazing panoramic view of our God the pastor gives here. If you have a chance to listen...It is on 9 names of God. I keep asking Him "Show me your Glory!!" This is an answer to that prayer.

3 comments:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

I'll have to go check out these links.

I just saw a picture of your delightful home with a gift shop off to the side. You know my Brooke is just going to be pea green with envy when I show that to her.

How many half licked lollies and homemade stationary kits would she have to sell to have a real building to house her shop?

I'm guessing a lot... sigh.

Maybe I'll keep your little treasured shop a secret from her.

Lysa TerKeurst said...

Oh my... against my better judgement, I just showed Brooke a picture of your house with the shop off to the side.

She's asking her daddy to build her one. Smiles!

Then I showed her your picture and she exclaimed, "Wow, she looks like that lady on Good Morning America!"

Aunt Angie said...

I am headed to the "sermon"...but I LOVED the view from the window again. Such a wonderful sight to me.

ShareThis