Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged! Im-a-gonna try to get it going...
By Angela

Here are the rules:
1)Link to the person who tagged you (see above)

2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)

3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (humm...whom shall I tag)

5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (quick go look)

6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. Of my 7 sisters, only one looks like me. She happens to be the only one who lives in my town (we were here first!) and people get us mixed up all the time. Which is fun for me since I am 4 years older than her. (smile)

2.Because of being the oldest in a farm family, the only sports I did when in school were softball in 6th grade because the neighbor was the coach and could drive me...and ski club on Friday nights in 9th grade.

3. I just did my friend's hair this morning for a wedding. And then her two daughters too!

4. My dad nicknamed everyone. He knew me as "Bean" growing up. (rhymes with Kathleen).
I think he forgot my real name. It's all he ever called me. Then when I got married, he would call me Ms. "B".

5. I have a bad habit of showing up at potlucks without a dish. Either I forget or I don't have anything to bring because I remember last minute.

6. When I was a kid, I had a dream to fix up the chicken coop as a little house. It never happened. I have a chicken coop on our farm now that is just used for storage. I once again have a dream of fixing up the chicken coop!

To my few readers...Tag- You're it!

No comments:

ShareThis